Thursday, January 21, 2010

Because of my job, i now have rough skin, damaged cuticles & dirty nails . what can i do to fix this?

* no matter how much i wash my hands or clean under my nails, they wont stay cleanBecause of my job, i now have rough skin, damaged cuticles %26amp; dirty nails . what can i do to fix this?
Treat yourself to a manicure periodically. They feel great and make you feel really pampered. :)Because of my job, i now have rough skin, damaged cuticles %26amp; dirty nails . what can i do to fix this?
Hmm well I think you should try facial scrub on your face, and on your fingers. If that doesn't work soak your fingers in like nail polish remover, or you might have to get them professionally done at salon. Also apply a lot of lotion to get smooth skin!! drink a lot of water and milk too.
id say just take a bath everyday and keep them trimmed. i heard on the tyra show if you put olive oil on your cuticles, there replenish. and thats cooking olive oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment