Thursday, January 21, 2010

Can you guys give me any good tips on how to have healthy nice nails and cuticles?

ex: soak nails in.. etc





NATURALLY!


thanks





and no silly answers, pls! :)Can you guys give me any good tips on how to have healthy nice nails and cuticles?
I put lotion on my nails. I know it sounds weird, but it's healthy for them. And mine grow out like crazy. I also file my nails all the time so they'll be in the best shape possible, and I take all the dirt out of the finger nails. There are some nail polishes that make your nails healthier.Can you guys give me any good tips on how to have healthy nice nails and cuticles?
http://www.essortment.com/lifestyle/mani鈥?/a>





this is a long link but I have given this to a few people and they like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment