Sunday, January 17, 2010

Cuticle care for bitten nails?

I used to bite my nails, and I recently stopped. They're growing slowly but surely.





I need them to look respectable for a wedding in six weeks.





Even if they don't grow I'm sure I could make them look longer by pushing my cuticles down, as mine are quite high up.





How do I go about caring for my cuticles properly?





I would love to get a manicure before the wedding with the rest of the bridal party, but I'm too ashamed of my nails to get one.Cuticle care for bitten nails?
Soak your hands in warm water for 5-10 minutes to soften up your cuticles. Take your hands out of the water and rub either cuticle oil or hand lotion into your nails and cuticles. Then, gently use something to push them back.





I hope this helps. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment