Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is scab picking and picking at cuticles and finger/toe nails mean?

I am self-destructive? When I was a teen I use to cut my arms and legs. I haven't done that for a long time but I pick at scabs and pick at my nails until they bleed. I'm wondering if I'm substituting one destruction for another now. Any thoughts and suggestions?Is scab picking and picking at cuticles and finger/toe nails mean?
you have to ask yourself why your picking at the. is it because you are annoyed by them, or is it the same reason that you would cut yourself? because I know that I pick at my cuticles and scabs just because I hate having them there, and I pick them to the point to where they bleed, but it's just because I hate having them there so I pick at them because they're annoying. but do you have satisfaction or do you pick at them as a relief? I can't give you the answer, the only one who can truly know is you, and once you figure that out, olny then can you know how to solve it. and sometimes, the answer is not what we may want, but it's always what we need.Is scab picking and picking at cuticles and finger/toe nails mean?
i've never cut myself or anything like that but i constantly pull out the cuticles and skin round my thumb... it doesnt hurt ot bleed...i just do it all the time. i dont think im self destructive
It is part of being obsessive compulsive, you pick your cuticles, someone else my put their eyebrows out, or hair, or pick on their face....talk with your doctor and see if you can get some meds, or if you are taking them already, you may tell him they are not working...

No comments:

Post a Comment