Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Am I the only one who freaks out when I get the cuticles on my nails pushed down?

My friends always give me a hard time about this, and I was just curious if anyone else could relate to me.


I got my nails done a few days ago they pushed them down and it bothered me so much.


It doesn't hurt at all, but it freaks me out.


What do you guys think?Am I the only one who freaks out when I get the cuticles on my nails pushed down?
ha that kind of stuff never rlly bothers me but it mite for you cuz your that type of person who likes a routine and like to have everything the same? idk-im like that sometimes so by having ur cuticles pushed down might have made you feel uncomfortable. im sure there are many other people who r with ya!Am I the only one who freaks out when I get the cuticles on my nails pushed down?
I think you shouldn't worry about it, it's good for your nails. x
It does feel weird, I know exactly what you're talking about. It doesn't freak me out, but I don't like the feeling either.





I don't push mine down, I just keep them moisturized so they don't look bad.
  • alpha ahava
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment