Thursday, January 21, 2010

How can i help my nails grow naturally and get rid of the cuticles?

obey your body nail kit.


google that **** it's magic.How can i help my nails grow naturally and get rid of the cuticles?
VITAMIN E!!!! I cant tell you how crazy long your nails can get if you get this stuff. Get it in either a lotion form or the oil. Or, what you could do is buy the vitamin E pills themselves, and poke a hole in one of them, and squeeze the insides of the pill out and onto your cuticles, and gently message them into the cuticles, remembering to push the cuticles back as you do it as well. The pill gets inside and under the nail bed, and it energizes the nails to grow like crazy. give it a couple of days. I think you will be really impressed.





Also, I know that its not good to cute cuticles, cause you can get infected, but I cut mine all the time, and they are fine. Or if not, Sally Hansen has this cuticle stuff that should get rid of them. Its in a green tube. Look for it in the nail area in your store.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment