Saturday, January 23, 2010

How to get stronger nails and keep cuticles back?

I eat healthy, and paint my nails with OPI and revlon nail polish, i use a nail strengthening coat underneath and a clear topcoat. I am a vegetarian, so I cannot eat gelatin, which I know is good for the nails, and I already take calcium pills. However, my nails always chip and fall apart. Also, I push back my cuticles before I paint my nails, and also every morning because they go back. They are very uneven and look weird, but they go back every couple minutes!How to get stronger nails and keep cuticles back?
Try putting on something called Orly Nail Defense as a base coat before you paint your nails, or you can use it alone. You can also apply cuticle oil on your nail bed before you go to sleep. I hope this helps!How to get stronger nails and keep cuticles back?
buy a little tin of Burt's Bees cuticle cream then before you go to bed every night rub it into your cuticles nail and basically the whole tip of your finger then push the cuticles back (it works best if you dont wear nail polish)

No comments:

Post a Comment