Saturday, January 23, 2010

I just got my nails done (acrylics) and my cuticles are BURNING!!!?

I got my nails done about 3 days ago, and my cuticles and the edges around the nail are on fire! some fingers are worse than others....I really dont want to get the nails removed..I dont think it has to do with the nails as much as my skin...help!!!! im going nuts!!!!!!I just got my nails done (acrylics) and my cuticles are BURNING!!!?
this just really really REALLY makes me so angry cz they have burned your nail cuts badly when they were applying ur nails the sander thing u see they have filed u done to nearly nothing so this is why u get bk there asap and give them a piece of your mind i have seem extremely bad infections due to lck of knowledge on there side sorry i just reread that and i was upset lots of mistakes in spelling hun but they have chopped your poor little nail beds to pieces and you are in pain now and let u or ur mom really let them have it some of these people have no idea how far down to take the cuticle and they just bared yours my friens nail and hair designer hereI just got my nails done (acrylics) and my cuticles are BURNING!!!?
In that case you gotta apply cuticle oil over the damaged zone, and that is gonna solve it. you may get it from ysnails for a low price and they come with good smells. Good luck!
Normal mine also do that ignore it and it will go away.
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment