Saturday, January 23, 2010

My cuticles are really bad..my nails are strong but all around gets really bad?

im 23 female!My cuticles are really bad..my nails are strong but all around gets really bad?
I agree with the person above me saying you need to keep your cuticles moisturized, however, don't even bother spending the extra money for vitamin E or any other 'special' oils to do so.





Use my secret ingredient which is cheap and works wonders! It's plain old 'vaseline'. Trust me it works!





I know you're thinking it can be messy and greasy, but if you do what I do, you won't notice the greaseness and you'll notice improvements over night!





All you have to do is simply apply a little (a little goes a long way) all around your fingernails right before you go to sleep! In the morning, you'll be amazed at how well they look!





Do this every night and you'll see how well your cuticles will look. People will think you see a manicurist regularly and spend tons of money doing so!!!My cuticles are really bad..my nails are strong but all around gets really bad?
you need to keep them moisturized.. i would recommend applying vitamin e oil around the cuticles once or twice a day... once moisturized, they won't peel and flake.
put lotion on your hands and make sure you trim them. frink plenty of water this will help. let up on the pop
u need to cut them.
My cuticles were bad too and I also used to bite them. The cure is soaking them every night in either olive oil or almond oil, best of Luck!
I also have this problem,try Burt's Bee's Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream,it works great on cuticles.

No comments:

Post a Comment