Tuesday, January 19, 2010

How can I grow my cuticles around my toe and finger nails back?

I use a cuticle clipper and when the skin starts growing back it gets hard like a callus, than it gets uncomfortable and I cut the skin again. How do I get the skin soft and back to normal?How can I grow my cuticles around my toe and finger nails back?
Go to Sally's and get a small jar of something called ';healthy Hoof'; it's a thick cream. use it every day, and especially at night. It will make the cuticle skin normal and soft again. Don't clip the cuticle, unless there is a snag, just push them back and sort of scrub at them with a towel after your bath or shower. Then put on the healthy hoof cream. It's only a couple bucks, and lasts a really long time because you just use like a pinhead size amount on each nail %26amp; cuticle.

No comments:

Post a Comment