Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have a real issue with my nails and cuticles! what should I do to stop bitting them??

use some Cayenne pepper under your nails one bite and you'll stop!I have a real issue with my nails and cuticles! what should I do to stop bitting them??
try doing your nails really nicely, as in going to a salon or doing them your self. file the edges and get your cuticles moisturized and trimmed (if absolutely necessary). i ind that i your nails are smooth, you don't bite them. i stopped biting mine in the third grade, and that was some time ago! try to make your hands noticeable and be proud of your fingers. good luck!!I have a real issue with my nails and cuticles! what should I do to stop bitting them??
Im in the same boat as you with the cuticles. What has worked for me is i wear gloves at night, the kind they have at bath and body works or skin care places that keep lotion on your hands. I put a lotion or 100% shea butter on them then put the gloves on. They are softer in the morn so im not as likely to pick at them. I dont bite my nails anymore- i used to get manicures or paint them with a nude color so it would taste bad or i didnt want to bite them cause i spent $$ on the mani. good luck
i have the same problem. there is some nail polish that if you bite ur nails it burns ur mouth. i didnt wanna do that so i just paint my nails all the time because i dont bite my nails when their painted. its just seens too ewww. but whatever you think works best for you.
I have the same problem too and what helps me is acrylic nails that you get done at the nail salon. It really makes your hands look nicer.
They sell this stuff called ';nail biter solution'; or something. Put that on your nails and it will taste really gross and make you not want to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment