Thursday, January 21, 2010

What can i use to push back my cuticle,and get the dirt out of under my nails?

Use a nail brush to clean under your nails and use an cuticle stick with some cuticle remover cream to push your cuticles back.What can i use to push back my cuticle,and get the dirt out of under my nails?
one of them wooden manicure sticks you can get a walmart cheep! and a nail clippers with the dirt removerr thing works for getting the dirt out! or you can get like a tol especially for puching back your cuticles prob a cuticle pusher but them wooden sticks for well for me. What can i use to push back my cuticle,and get the dirt out of under my nails?
A cuticle stick put some ollive oil on cuticle let it sit for awhile then push back cuticle use a nail brush and some lemon juice to clean under nails
u can buy a pack of cuticle sticks from semi chem superdrug or the likes but if u have any cocktail sticks in the house this will do the job temp for u!
a medal nail filer to get the dirt out.


and a special tool for the cuticle.
I use a screwdriver, flathead or phillips.
I USE MY OWN NAIL FROM THE OPPOSITE HAND TO PUSH THEM BACK.
A hoof stick (not one for horses!)
soak them in water sometime..


n then clea it with a nail file this could help..

No comments:

Post a Comment