Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have a BAD habit of biting my nails along with the skin around it on my fingers and my cuticles and it has..

made my fingers gross...the bad tasting solutions don't work...I need to do something ASAP. sometimes i bite them until it starts bleeding. I NEED TO STOP. HELPPPPPPPPP PLEASEEEEEEE.I have a BAD habit of biting my nails along with the skin around it on my fingers and my cuticles and it has..
You know, I used to do this too. Without the biting part. What I used to do was to pick at my fingers. Everytime I would get a hang nail I would tear it, and my fingers were a total mess!


For me it was a simple as wearing nail polish. I realized my fingers were too pretty and it would mess up my nail polish.


You could try that or try wrapping a bandaid or some other cloth around your fingers..


I would suggest that it is OCD. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.. by the way you say you have tried just about everything and can't seem to stop.. I have that same problem. For some reason I don't do my fingers anymore, but if I get a small mosiquito bite on my arm... I pick and pick and pick...and my arms are a total mess!


I've done it with every single blemish or scar I've EVER had...


And there are many meds for OCD. You just have to have patience with your Dr while you are trying ea and every one.I have a BAD habit of biting my nails along with the skin around it on my fingers and my cuticles and it has..
Do you bite them in your sleep? This will sound stupid, but just don't do it. I used to bite my nails. I stopped by not doing it. Every time I would put my hand up to my mouth, I told myself ';no';.


If you can't stop, perhaps there is an underlying reason why. Do you do it when you are bored? Nervous? Figure out when and why you do it and it might make it easier to quit.
Okay, first ya gotta trust me. K? K. I quit smoking after 38 years this way. Everytime I reached for one I said to myself...oh, that's right, I don't do that anymore and I would do something else. Soon I realised I hadn't had a smoke for 3 days! Now it's been 6 years, cool huh? Mind over matter my Man! You can do it! Friend2Friend, J
They make thsi stuff called ';no bite'; and you can buy it in Sally beauty supply. I never used it but I've heard that it works really good.
Start smoking.
There r creams that make ur nail taste bad! try them


Good luck!
Try eating gum.......lots and lots of gum, that's how I stopped biting my nails, it's hard but you can do it!





Good luck!!
Tight your hand with a rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment