Saturday, January 23, 2010

My nails are flaky and cuticles are long, help?

How can I help my nails and what causes them to do this? My nails are flaky at the ends and it's kind of grossing me out. Plus, my curticles are very long. I get a manicure from my sister, and latley she's been noticing that their beggining to flake a bit. It's been getting worse. She pushes back the cuticle everytime she does my nails but they just keep growing like crazy! I mean, the're about an inch long.





What Causes It?


How To Stop It Or Treat it?


And Further Advice?


Thank you so much.My nails are flaky and cuticles are long, help?
You need to take more vitamins. Especially vitamin E.


You can buy vitamin E oil at your regular grocery store. I have the same problem and I use the oil right before bed. It really helps with the flaking. I would keep cutting your nails until they aren't as long so that the flaking doesn't continue up the nail. It's better if you just cut it all off.My nails are flaky and cuticles are long, help?
BUY SOME HAIR SKIN NAILS VITAMINS FROM GNC

No comments:

Post a Comment