Sunday, January 17, 2010

I bite my nails and the cuticle is all like destroyed and I am stopping not so what can quickly heal the skin?

i wanna wear stick on fake nails but they only look good when your cuticles are lookin good too so how can i make them heal? a fast way too? any tips or tricks?





thanxI bite my nails and the cuticle is all like destroyed and I am stopping not so what can quickly heal the skin?
Neosporin.I bite my nails and the cuticle is all like destroyed and I am stopping not so what can quickly heal the skin?
Neosporin is a good idea, I second that one.


Keeping lotion on your hands is a good idea too.





I struggle with nail-biting too. If you can, I recommend that you go and get a manicure, this works for me because when my nails are done and all perty (and I paid money for it too, fer cryin out loud) I leave them alone.


And they instantly look way better.
if you figure out a way to stop please let me know. my gf does that too and it annoys the hell out of me. and its kinda gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment