Thursday, January 21, 2010

Any ideas on a good way to make your cuticles stop getting dry and making your nails look aweful?

I have tried so many things to get rid of them but no matter what I do they still end up going right back to normal the next day. They are just so dry and its so frustrating!!!Any ideas on a good way to make your cuticles stop getting dry and making your nails look aweful?
Every morning and at night before you get in bed slather them with an intensely hydrating lotion or cream. Drink more water. Any ideas on a good way to make your cuticles stop getting dry and making your nails look aweful?
I have dry hands too..so sometimes when I want to really moisturize them I slather on some petroleum jelly or really thick hand cream and put some cotton gloves or socks on my hands when I go to bed. In the morning, they are always really soft and smooth.
Oil.





I use Beauty Secrets Nail Matrix Cuticle Oil. After you put that on and rub it in, push your cuticles back.
try rubbing a little hair conditioner on each one
hand lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment