Saturday, January 23, 2010

Why do my cuticles always peel? I want pretty nails but I always have hang nails!! Any help?

Lots and lots of lotion, keep them hydrated at all times. Avoid picking or peeling!Why do my cuticles always peel? I want pretty nails but I always have hang nails!! Any help?
Try filing your nail across so that they will be square at the tips and polish with a clear polish to protect them. Don't pick at them and peel off the polish either. The square look at the tips is the latest and I have found they don't break as easily. Why do my cuticles always peel? I want pretty nails but I always have hang nails!! Any help?
Biting and picking your nails pushes them into the beds and causes hangnails. I am sure there are other causes but once I stopped doing that it stopped for me. You may be lacking vitamins if they are thin.
Me too!!!!!! There's some stuff called Nail Tek and I've noticed it makes my nails so much stronger. You gotta remember to use it daily. You can find it at any beauty supply.
sally triple hard vitamin nail polish to make healthy and strong %26amp; also use lotion daily to sofen you hands
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment