Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Is there a way to stop biting my nails/cuticles?

]:Is there a way to stop biting my nails/cuticles?
You should put socks on your hands or place hands behind your back when you feel the urge to bite your nails.Is there a way to stop biting my nails/cuticles?
I used to have the same problem, here's a combination that helped me:


Rub a little bit of alcohol or pure lemon juice on your nails, the taste won't be too nice, and will make you want to chew on them less.


Have gum, chew it when you feel like chewing on your nails


Try to catch yourself before you do it, if you see your hand coming up to your mouth, stop it.


Keep a nail file/nail clipper with you at all times, sometimes you bite your nails because a nail breaks. And keep your nails short, this will also help.
i agree with the painting them answer, because nobody wants to ruin their nails when they look pretty. but before you paint them, you should put them in a moisturizer (prevents your cuticles from poking out, so you cant bite them) also use lotion often.
Painting them helps.


Nobody wants to eat fingernail polish. eh.


also;


鈥?Putting a string on one finger as a reminder.


鈥?Find something entertaining to do with you hands.


鈥?Put something gross on your fingers? ha.


hm. That's pretty much all I can think of.


I hope I helped.
  • alpha ahava
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment