Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why are my nails white mostly around my cuticles after shower/bath?

I used to bite my nails and now I quit, but after I take a shower or a bath my nails become white on the area close to the cuticle, almost half my nails. Instead of being clear and shiny, they're white and they have a weird texture, not flaky [yet] though.


I've been using oil on them and my left hand is better, but there has been no improvement on my right hand.


What could be the cause?Why are my nails white mostly around my cuticles after shower/bath?
the skin underneath your nails have soften and so has your nails. This is caused by the water, your body is mostly made up of water so it's no surprise when you bath that it would have an effect like water wrinkles. Don't worry to much, it could also be the cause of needed vitamins and protein. Instead of using oil try getting a small bottle of vitamin E, cut a tablet and use the liquid inside on your nails. Hopefully it will help, if not you might need to start moisturizing your skin or look to see if by chance you've had an allergic reaction. Go to a doctor if your really worried and nothing seems to help.


Good luck鈞?!

No comments:

Post a Comment