Thursday, January 21, 2010

I have a bad habit of biting my nails/cuticles and the skin around my nails...how can i stop this immediately?

Nail biting is a form of stress relief. You need to find something else to do. Carry a stress ball or other object with you, and when you find yourself gnawing a finger, use the stress ball instead util you can wean yourself from the habit. I used one of those clicker things, and when I found myself biting, I would click the clicker and make lots of fun obnoxious noise. :)


Also try one of the nail biter formulas you can buy in the drugstore. I didn't have much luck with them, but they did keep me aware of when I was biting my nails so I would stop.I have a bad habit of biting my nails/cuticles and the skin around my nails...how can i stop this immediately?
start a new habit of scratchin' your crack.I have a bad habit of biting my nails/cuticles and the skin around my nails...how can i stop this immediately?
I do this also and I have found that getting a manicure or nail put one if your female usually helps or you can look for this stuff made by sally Hansen called nail bitter (it's a awful tasting liquid you put on fingers) or put something spicy on your finger you won't be biting them then.





But the manicure really works best since the nail person clean up you nails and cuticles and I use a cuticle clipper all the time I carry it everywhere I go so instead of biting I use it.
put them in nail polish remover like a couple of times a day.the taste is really gross so yeah
Microbes are heavily infested on the cuticles!!! Millions of the little buggers. Also, you can get infections by compromising the skin in that area. How's that?
start chewing unsweetened gum or try a toothpick. worked for me.
go see a doctor,they may have medicine for that type of habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment