Saturday, January 23, 2010

I have horrible nails and cuticles?

Ever since I was a little girl, I have always bitten my nails and cuticles. Until about last year my nail-biting habit stopped, now I just kind of suck on them. (Gross, I know) Unfortunately, I still bite my cuticles, which causes loose skin, which then causes me to pick at them more. I realize there are products that I can put on my nails and cuticles that'll keep me from biting them, but what can I do once I break the habit? My cuticles and nails have been practically destroyed because of so many years of biting, and I've always wanted nice, healthy nails like hand models do.I have horrible nails and cuticles?
Regular manicures will help your nails and cuticles get back in good condition you could also keep applying cuticle oil.I have horrible nails and cuticles?
rub sudocreme into them they will be shiny

No comments:

Post a Comment