Thursday, January 21, 2010

What is the best way to get your nails to grow? and get healthier looking cuticles?

soak them in a mix of mud, honey, and 2 scoops of cheerios.








im not kidding. my grandma taught me..she indian.


its an old remedy.What is the best way to get your nails to grow? and get healthier looking cuticles?
The best way to look after your nails and cuticles I've found is to do no bloody work. Works for me.What is the best way to get your nails to grow? and get healthier looking cuticles?
my aunt got me onto somehting called Nail Life. I buy it at Sally's and have been using it for years. I have been told my nails look fake at times.
One way is to have a manicure . They can work with ur nails and make them look great. And its ok for guys to go. My sister is a Nail Tech and does mine and they always get complements. For ur cuticles oil oil oil is the best. Make sure u push them back everyday and oil or just use hand lotion. Never cut them thats bad. Many dudes have there nails done u just dont have to tell anyone. I like nice hands on a guy.
I would suggest Vaseline healthy hand and nail lotion which can be bought at Walgreens. It is made just for hands and cuticles. The price is less than $5.00.
Fake ones
well at walmart or any drug store there is this nice thing with green tea in it, im not sure what the name is but it really helps them grown fast and stronger. and for the cuticles you just have to get rid of them every few weeks.
vitamins :)
take some Silicia Gel, drink some geletin like unflavored KNOX or jello gelatin before it gels.

No comments:

Post a Comment