Saturday, January 23, 2010

How come only two of my toe nails have overgrown cuticles? And what can I do?

I am a Cosmo student, and was unable to really find anything on this. But my third toe on both feet, have an excess amount of cuticle on them, just about have of my actual nail! I dont understand it, I am embarrassed when I get a pedi, what can I do?How come only two of my toe nails have overgrown cuticles? And what can I do?
Just push them back and trim them if you want.





Edit.


You can't do anything except push them back. Your not the only one every person has to do this.How come only two of my toe nails have overgrown cuticles? And what can I do?
To get rid of it, soak your feet in warm water. Then push it back and trim it with a cuticle trimmer--exactly how you'd do with a manicure on your fingernails.

No comments:

Post a Comment