Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have small ridges running along all of my finger nails. The ridges run from cuticle to the tip.What is it?

How old are you? My mother was told that those ridges were just wrinkles in the fingernails and that people get them as they age, same as skin wrinkles.I have small ridges running along all of my finger nails. The ridges run from cuticle to the tip.What is it?
You are turning into a ';Klingon';I have small ridges running along all of my finger nails. The ridges run from cuticle to the tip.What is it?
It is nail fungus, you can treated with products that they have over the counter. But sometimes they work and sometimes not. Go to a Doctor and they have specific medicine for that, a tablet, I cant remember the name. Also what I have done for myself, is put Hydrogen Peroxide inside my nail every time I remember and it went away. I only had it on one finger though. Good luck.
cream cheese
A marital aid.
What is it? Your hooves are growing in. Congrats
I have had this problem for 4years,was told by my GP that it could be caused by the Prescribed Tablets I was on.





Are you on Medication,and have you got any other Symptoms,if so then ask your GP the next time you see Him/Her.
im sure it means you have a calcium deficiency! I could be wrong but i will look it up anyway! xxxjust looked it up and it could mean you have a kidney disorder. check out www.healthy-r-us.org.
have you ever worn artificial nails? cause if your female its from them, ya know the glue on or gel or acryllic ones!
You could have a mineral deficiency or a thyroid problem. Get some bloodwork done. Take multivitamins with minerals.
It's normal. Most people have vertical ridges - check the website below for more information if you think you have a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment