Thursday, January 21, 2010

7wks prego and weird itchig on my gums and cuticles [my nails]?

i know your teeth get sensitive and what not but its really weird. my nails itch at my cuticle and it drives me insane at night! i feel like i just want to rip off my nails and my teeth! I go back to the doctor on the 4th so i am going to ask them then but just wondering if any one else experienced this weird symptom? and any thing i can do to ease it?7wks prego and weird itchig on my gums and cuticles [my nails]?
never heard of this symptom at all thats kinda odd try using some lotion your skin might just be really dry. but good luck and congrats!7wks prego and weird itchig on my gums and cuticles [my nails]?
I get a tingly sensation in my gums that feels like itching almost. I usually ';scratch'; with the toothbrush then rinse with Listerine...it seems to help. I didn't have the nail symptoms, but everyone is different.
Could be a symptom of justational diabetes.


(Only occurs when you are pregnant)
I havent heard of that happening to anyone. I've had my palms be red and itchy but never my gums and around my nails. I think you would have to ask a doctor about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment