Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ladies: Is it a turnoff if a guy has bitten up nails and cuticles?

It's not a huge turn off, women don't really notice these things that much. Besides, we would probably credit it to being ';manly'; unless they were really gross looking. As long as your nails aren't manicured and polished, you should be fine.Ladies: Is it a turnoff if a guy has bitten up nails and cuticles?
I dated a guy that hardly had any nails because he bit them so much, so i don't think its a turnoff. Hands are not the first thing we look at. I wouldn't worry about, don't make a big deal out of it. I bite my nails. Its habit forming.Ladies: Is it a turnoff if a guy has bitten up nails and cuticles?
Not unless they are sharp and cutting me in sensitive areas. Fonky toenails, however, are a no go.
Well, me being a beauty therapist it does bother me. But it can be easily treated :D
Meh i doubt i'd take much notice. it certainly wouldn't be a deal breaker anyway!
Nahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment