Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I have dry cuticles and my nail dont grow, I've tried getting manicures lotions.....?

My cuticle are so dry they crack and bleed, plus i pick at them, not bite but i'm a bad picker. To the point where they bleed, i cant help it. I wear gloves at nite with lots of vaseline. That helps but once i stop i'm back with dry nails. Help..........I have dry cuticles and my nail dont grow, I've tried getting manicures lotions.....?
Okay, try lotioning regularly with a good lotion that is specifically for hands. Avon is a good one, but baby oil also works fine. take it with you and don't take your beautiful hands for granted. As far as kicking the habit, that is a matter of will power. They say that any habit can be formed or broken in 30 days. So, if you can refrain from picking for 30 days you should be good. Baby steps. take it a day at a time. And reward yourself when you get through a day without doing it! Before you know it you won't even think about it and you won't be doing it either!


As far as growing them: when I was a kid a saw this teenager with kick *** nails and I asked her how she got them - she told me that she stuck them in fresh garlic. I was like WHAT? But she swore by it. I tried it and it worked! Bad side, my nails were yellow! Disturbing! It looked like I had diabetes. Then I read in a magazine that drumming you nails (like when you are being impatient) makes them grow. It does! It also makes them stronger. And they are NOT yellow! I have been doing it for a good 15 years. And get complimented on my nails regularly :0) Hope you have the same results!
  • alpha ahava
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment