Sunday, January 17, 2010

Can someone give me a money-free way to stop biting my nails and cuticles?

I have a very bad habit! I bite and chew both my nails and cuticles! Does someone have a money-free way to help break this habit so my nails don't look and feel like crap?Can someone give me a money-free way to stop biting my nails and cuticles?
Hi,





This website helps you a lot. This website has many tips for you to stop biting your nails. There are some really good tips out there.





http://nailcare.ygoy.com/updates/precaut鈥?/a>





Hope it helps:)Can someone give me a money-free way to stop biting my nails and cuticles?
Try this,





http://gptreasure.com/register.php?ref=moos121





Its Legal and ive made $11.25 in a few hours... they send it to your paypal every friday all free,
I heard that you can put something bitter or hot on your nails. like tobasco sauce for instance. I haven't tried it so I don't know if it burns or not.
Put a band aid on one or two of your fingers. It will work, trust me.





I psychiatrist tell me that.
Wear gloves. Or go to a nail salon and get them done and painted for $15. they'll look nice.
put tape over them or spray them with something sour or hot but nothing poisonious
find a new habit, like chewing gum. if that doesnt work, then put nail polish or lemon juice on your fingernails. itll taste nasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment