Sunday, January 17, 2010

How can I help stop biting my nails and cuticles?

I have this terrible habit, biting my nails and cuticles. What will help, I've tried lemon juice but it stings, and I like lemons anyway =P, and the bad tasting nail polish doesn't really help me either.How can I help stop biting my nails and cuticles?
i bit mine for over 20 years and i had to think about the gross things you touch,bacteria and yucky things like that.i havent bitten them for 8 years now good luck.just go into a public bathroom eeewwwwHow can I help stop biting my nails and cuticles?
Put pepper on them or something sour.
I am still trying to figure it out!!!!! Good Luck!!!
well i have the same problem and what i do is.. stop biting them. sure it will slip sometimes and right now i have like no nails left but they will grow and you WILL break the habbit over time from doing this.
If you can afford it...try getting acrylic nails...they are harder than your real nails to bite, and they look so pretty that you wont want to bite them..! =) Other than that, I'm not quite sure... but I hope you find a solution =)
I put vaseline on my cuticles or loccataine lotion and that helps me stop biting
Get your nails done professional. Or even go to Walmart and get some glue ons/stick ons. That worked for me, and a friend I had that bit her nails constantly.





Or you can put some hot sauce on your fingers.


Heh..Kidding :)


But the nails really work.

No comments:

Post a Comment