Friday, January 15, 2010

My toe nail got ripped off and is just hanging on on the right cuticle side, will it grow back?

yes! my finger nail fell off after I trapped my finger in a bacon frier in a Cafe where I was working! Does take a few months though. If it's bleeding a lot i'd go to the dr's and get it cleaned and dressed and they'll give you advice on how best to care for it whilst it heals. It'll be fine.My toe nail got ripped off and is just hanging on on the right cuticle side, will it grow back?
Yeah, it'll grow back. If you put a band-aid on it, it will eventually fall off completely from the cuticle (unless you can successfully remove it yourself).





Sometimes nails will grow back in a different shape - with waviness or grooves. I've had this happen on mine. Keep an eye on it as you may have problems with ingrown toe nails if it grows back in an altered shape. This happened to me with my big toe - finally had to have it removed permanently.My toe nail got ripped off and is just hanging on on the right cuticle side, will it grow back?
yes, tho it may take a while. The matrix that produces your toenails is attached to the ';knuckle'; in the toe well behind your nail bed.
Yes, it will - but you should probably see a podiatrist or look online to find out how to make sure it doesn't get infected.
It may grow back....see a foot doctor to be safe....
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment