Friday, January 15, 2010

What can a guy use to have stronger cuticles that won't detach from the nail?

I stock shelves, so the cardboard dries out my skin and causes lots of papercuts. Also, the cuticles sometimes seperate from the base of the nail and blood comes out. It hurts a lot. Is there some kind of nontoxic adhesive I can use to reattach them? What can I use for preventative purposes? I use lotion on my hands already, but I need something specifically for the cuticle problems.What can a guy use to have stronger cuticles that won't detach from the nail?
There is nothing to re adhere your cuticles I'm afraid nature will take care of that but you need to work on prevention. The very best hand cream I have ever found is neutrogena...its about 拢4 but a little goes a long way. rub into your hands a couple of times a day and then concentrate some around your cuticles. You could also get some cuticle oil and rub that in twice a day to soften your cuticles enough to ease them back a little. Never force your cuticle back and dont push them back too far, theyre there for a reason but they can sometimes cause a problem if theyre firmly suck on your nail as you are finding out.

No comments:

Post a Comment