Friday, January 15, 2010

The skin around my toe nails(cuticle) is rough?

What can I do to soften them up?


Also there is dirt in the cracks of my feet what can I do to get rid of it?


In addition there is calusses on my feet what can I do to get rid of it?The skin around my toe nails(cuticle) is rough?
go to your nearest drug store and pick up a carton of Epsom salt and foot cream. get a small container that will fit your feet comfortably and fill it up with water. pour the salt into it. let your feet soak in the water for about 30 mins to an hour (watch tv or do sumthin so you wont be bored). this will soften your nails and clean out the dirt and help with the infection. dry them up and put the cream on your feet.The skin around my toe nails(cuticle) is rough?
It sounds like you have a fungus, get some Tinactin or something for athletes foot and spray them good a couple times a day. It will alleviate some of the dryness and then you can work on the rest.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:--Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


http://geebal.blogspot.com
Haha nice question I have the same problem and the answers to ur helped tnx 4 the points!
u can either





1-start getting pedicures


2- exfoliate your feet yourself with the scrubs and the 'ffoot-stone' u buy and scrub your feet


3-always moisturise you feet (use cream)





also you should get Dr. Schols gells for your shoes cuz the problem could be that your shoes are uncomfortable and not very good for your feet. the gel inserts help cushion your feet
get cutical cream. rub your feet w/ pumice
Soak your feet,then use a stone to get rid of the dry skin.Then moisturize and wear socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment