Friday, January 15, 2010

How can I combat the eternal problem of nail-biting, not to mention the cuticles off the fingertips?

Oh psh! I have that problem too. Just use that nasty tasting clear nail polish stuff. Works like a charm.How can I combat the eternal problem of nail-biting, not to mention the cuticles off the fingertips?
I have had this problem for years - the best way is cold turkey. Just stop, when you notice your fingers in your mouth take them out. Sometimes finding hard candy or gum to chew can help - after all it is an oral fixation and a stress reliever. You have to want to stop and you can't tell yourself I will just start again tomorrow.How can I combat the eternal problem of nail-biting, not to mention the cuticles off the fingertips?
The nail polish solution does work. Doesn't need to be clear polish - they all smell bad, and that is what does the trick. The hot sauce solution could be dangerous if you rub your eyes.
Nail biting is an OCD. There are a number of medications that are prescribed for obsessive complusion disorder.
Pee on your hands! That should do the trick!
i need help about that aswell
hot sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment