Friday, January 15, 2010

I have VERY dry nail cuticles - anybody have any suggestions on products to use?

Hi. I have the same problem. You just need to use cuticle cream. They sell it anywhere they have nail products. I use the one made by Sally Hansen, Cuticle Massage Cream w/ Apricot Extract. It's made a huge difference in how my cuticles look. I noticed improvement after the first use. It works great, but i'm sure any other brand you find will work also. You just need to keep your cuticles moisturized. Good Luck :-)I have VERY dry nail cuticles - anybody have any suggestions on products to use?
drink more water, use a cuticle cream and hand moisturizer, eat a balanced diet, and see your doctor to rule out a medical cause.I have VERY dry nail cuticles - anybody have any suggestions on products to use?
Water. Wets everything. Cheap.
Burts Bees makes a really good cuticle balm.
tea tree oil

No comments:

Post a Comment