Sunday, January 17, 2010

I pull my nail cuticles and now have black patches under my nails.what should i do?

you can try to clean your nailsI pull my nail cuticles and now have black patches under my nails.what should i do?
its probably blood...I pull my nail cuticles and now have black patches under my nails.what should i do?
DONT PULL THEM ANYMORE!!! NOBODY CAN SEE THEM ANYWAY BUT U!!! dont u use cuticle cream anyway? that shouldnt cause any irritation. i would wait a few weeks til the black goes away and go get a manicure professionally and see how it should be done but i wouldnt worry bout the removing of cuticles theyre there 4 a reason id assume. u dont tweeze out ur eyelashes now, do ya?
i suggest you might need some psychological help. If this isn't possible, then ask your friends to support you.





Think about why you do this - are you very anxious? Notice what is happening around the time you do it - and how you feel if you manage not to do it.





It sounds very painful - I think you should stop. Try shouting that out loud to yourself every time you get the impulse to pull your cuticles. Then find something else to do, quickly.





Reward yourself with your favourite treat every time you manage not to do it.





Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment