Friday, January 15, 2010

I smash my thumb in a car door 3 week ago my cuticle is still swollen but my nail is not black what should do?

you should probably go too the doctorI smash my thumb in a car door 3 week ago my cuticle is still swollen but my nail is not black what should do?
Already you are delayed for the treatment,luckily your nail has not blackened that means your nail has not infected deeply its only cuticle has swollen so please take these tablets;


Tab.Brufen 400mg(One tab. three times da谋iy for three days )


Tab V谋t 500 mg one tab. daily for 5 days.


Still swollen and pain - please see the doctor.I smash my thumb in a car door 3 week ago my cuticle is still swollen but my nail is not black what should do?
Well if it was me, I would shoot up some heroin.





But that's just me....it may not work for you.
  • alpha ahava
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment