Sunday, January 17, 2010

Will my Nail Tech still do my Gel Nails if I have a Broken Cuticle? Please help me out here!?

This is kinda long, but please read.


10 points to the best answer!





Okay, so I haven't called up yet to make an appointment quite yet.


It's 10.55am right now, so if I ring up soon do you think i'll get an appointment for later this afternoon? Or do I have to book well in advance?





I have a terrible habit of biting my cuticles, but i've somehow restrained myself from doing it as bad as I usually do for about a week, so they aren't as horrible as they usually look.


Will my Nail Tech do my Gel Nails when my cuticle is sore/broken?


It's not so much my actual cuticle, but the skin near it.


It's not bleeding [and it never did], it's just a bit of open skin.





Oh and ONE more question!


When they do Gel Nails, do they just put the Gel over my natural nail, or are they putting a tip or something on, to make my nails longer?





I have been researching for weeks about the whole getting my naills done thing, but I cant seem to find out what I actually specifically want to know *o*





Thanks a bunch!Will my Nail Tech still do my Gel Nails if I have a Broken Cuticle? Please help me out here!?
if it is not any where near your nail where the gel will be applied they will not do it but it sounds as if it is above your cuticle so u should be fine. they should be able to do it.


They can make your nails longer unless you want them the same length they will just do an overlay. Its up to you how you want it. As far as booking it all depends on how busy the nail salon is.Will my Nail Tech still do my Gel Nails if I have a Broken Cuticle? Please help me out here!?
Yeah they will, they are pro's!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>


Which girl?!
if the tech cant do it i would get a new tech.

No comments:

Post a Comment