Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I got an infection on my cuticle; nail seems 2 have separated/cracked where the cuticle was. will it grow back?

i have an issue with bitting and pealing my cuticles and hangnails off. one finally got infected. I went to the doctor and got antibiotics. The infections seems to be gone but now the nail seems to be separating from the nail bed where my cuticle should be. will it grow back? and if not it there any way to make my finger look normal because its my left hand? please help!I got an infection on my cuticle; nail seems 2 have separated/cracked where the cuticle was. will it grow back?
yeah, it will grow back as long as the matrix (the white moon on your nail bed, it's like the ';root'; of the nail is not damaged. Best bet is to get some superglue, dab a bit on it so it doesn't crack further, and eventually it'll grow out. This isn't dangerous, nail techs do it all the time. I've done it before as well. Just dab glue, let dry, than you can buff it a little to smooth it out. then u can polish it on top and noone would know any difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment