Friday, January 15, 2010

I have severe finger pain where the nail and cuticle meet, what could this be?

For the past four or five years I've been suffering from this agonizing finger pain in middle finger tip. I suffer from Rheumatoid Arthritis, but this pain is nothing like the Arthritis pain. There's no swelling or stiffness just really bad pain that is constant. It hurts really bad when I'm cold or it's been slightly touched. I've tried cutting the finger to see if that might release a blood build up but that didn't work, it just hurt worse. Also I'd like to mention that this finger is the one that I write with. Sometimes the pain is so bad that I cry at night because the pain keeps me awake. In the corner of the finger tip there's a purple color, but you can only see it if you look real close. I don't know what I should do, I've called clinics and nurse lines and no one can seem to help me. I need to find out what this is so I can get it healed finally. Can someone please help me, I'm tried of this pain now!I have severe finger pain where the nail and cuticle meet, what could this be?
Maybe you should get checked for a pinched nerve,





Or an infected hangnail,


my grandmother once had a finger jam in the garage door and it was bleeding underneath the nail and she went to the doctor he burned a hole in the middle of her nail and let the blood come out it was instant relief, maybe you should show the doctor that purple mark you see, it might be nothing, but it is worth another go.

No comments:

Post a Comment