Friday, January 15, 2010

Nail and cuticle help please!?

I have a really wide nail and i can't make them look pretty when they're long:( I want to be able to paint them and look pretty! I also have really dry gross cuticles and ideas?!Nail and cuticle help please!?
file the sides of your nails and curve them around the edgesNail and cuticle help please!?
you suck

Report Abuse



I just use a cuticle trimmer, and lots of hand lotion, I also use bath and body works hand sanitizer through out the day, and that helps my cuticles stay softer, I feel the same way about my nails though, they always look weird when I paint them, so I just keep them clean and do clear nail polish? Hope this helps you!
WELL GO GET MANIKURES FOR UR KUTIKLES.. AS FAR AS UR NAiLz. GOD MADE THEM A CERTAiN WAY FOR A RESON. THERES NOTHiNG U KAN DO ABOUT THAT WiTHOUT MAJOR SURGERY
get a manicure that always makes it look better.

No comments:

Post a Comment